GNX 20 Marine Instrument Display
Garmin GNX 20 Marine Instrument Display - The easy-to-read GNX 20 marine instrument display with black digits on a white or colour background clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 50-plus marine and boat parameters. Its glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens coating provides excellent daytime and night-time readability with high-contrast digits scalable up to 36 mm. Its low power consumption — (25 mA) with 350 mW (no backlight)/400 mW (mid-level backlight) — is perfect for use on sailboats, and provides a valuable instrument for cruising and fishing. Fully customisable user profiles display wind, depth and speed data. Plus, the GNX 20 includes an auto-scroll feature that rotates through data screens for hands-free operation. It can be installed with the included low profile flush mount or an optional flat mount for the ultimate glass helm solution and custom look for your boat.
• Large, easy-to-read black digits and graphs on a white or colour background provides high contrast and high visibility; choose from 7 customisable backlight colours • Auto Scroll -Set your display to automatically cycle between pages at a speed you set for convenient, hands-free operation.
• Customisable User Profiles - Fully customisable user profiles allow you to choose from 5 available display configurations for sailboat or powerboat user-profiles: single, dual and triple function, plus gauge and graph mode to display wind, depth and speed data, or customise the pages to display the marine and boat data that is most important to you.
• Glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens avoids fogging
• Fully customisable user profiles for sail or power boating to display most important marine and vessel data
• Low power consumption (25 mA) with 350 mW (no backlight)/400 mW (mid-level backlight)