GMI 20 Marine Instrument Display
Garmin GMI 20 Marine Instrument Display - The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail vessels. Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100 marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4" colour display with extra large digits is easy to read at a distance and has a 170 degree viewing angle.
A glass-bonded lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast colour scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode colour scheme along with a dimmer control.
Screens can be set to auto-scroll, cycling between pages automatically without your having to do a thing. This is especially advantageous to sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel.
Default profiles can be customised for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel, plus several other user-specified profiles.
Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000® network.
In addition, the GMI 20 also features a dedicated race timer that counts down and counts up, with an internal beeper. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GMI 20 with the new GPSMAP® 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters.
• Marine instrument display that clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 100 marine and vessel parameters
• Large, bright 4" colour glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
• Easy to read from a distance and a 170 degree viewing angle
• Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full colour or new red/black or green/black colour schemes
• Low profile flush mount or custom flat mount option
• Dimensions without sun cover (H×W×D): 110 x 115 x 30 mm
• Dimensions with sun cover (H×W×D): 115 x 120 x 35.5 mm
• Weight without sun cover: 247g
• Weight with sun cover: 283g
• Temperature range: From -15° to 70° C
• Compass-safe distance: 209 mm
• Case material: Polycarbonate, waterproof to IPX7
• Power usage: 2.5 W max
• Unit max. voltage: 32 Vdc
• NMEA 2000® input voltage: 9-16 Vdc
• NMEA 2000 load equivalency number (LEN): 6 (300 mA at 9 Vdc)
In the Box
• GMI™ 20
• Black trim piece snap cover
• Silver/black trim piece snap cover
• Protective cover
• Flush mount gasket and hardware
• NMEA 2000 drop cable
• NMEA 2000 T-connector