echoMAP CHIRP 95sv Chartplotter and Sounder
Pre loaded with Garmin’s G2 cartography for the whole of the UK, Ireland and northern France. Also fitted with a micro sd slot for additional Garmin G2 or G2 Vision cartography.
The built-in sonar capabilities of echoMAP 95sv include CHIRP sonar, the most sophisticated sonar technology available for the fishing and boating public.
Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
Garmin CHIRP DownVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars give you nearly photographic images of what’s below and to the sides of your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Also supports Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Add Panoptix LiveVü Forward Sonar. With LiveVü Forward your boat can be moving or stationary. Wherever your trolling motor is pointed, you will see live images of what is happening under the water. Watch your lure as it sinks, and see its depth and movement as you retrieve it. See it move in relationship to structures in the water. See fish swimming, reacting to your bait; if they attack, you'll see and feel the hit. Once on the hook, watch the fight on your screen as it happens. With Panoptix LiveVü Forward, you can see it all come to life up to 30 metres away.
The echoMAP 95sv also includes sonar-recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information for playback on a computer using HomePort™ planning software.
Create Your Own HD Maps
Quickdraw Contours is a free, easy-to-use software feature already installed on your echoMAP CHIRP 95sv. It instantly creates your own personalised HD fishing maps on screen with 30 centimetre contours. Tailor the maps as needed; you own them. Keep the data for yourself, or share it with Garmin or your friends. No special surveying expertise is required. You just fish while Quickdraw Contours creates maps. There's no waiting around or sending your files away like other mapping software requires - your results appear instantly.
Unit not supplied with a sonar transducer.
• 9” widescreen display 480 x 800 pixels
• Internal high sensitivity 5Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
• Near photographic views with CHIRP DownVü and SivdeVu sonar .
• Advanced echo CHIRP fishfinder
• Sonar recording and history rewind
• Compatible with Panoptix all seeing sonar
• Alarms for fish size, water depth and voltage
• Bottom lock - shows the return from bottom up
• Water temperature log and graph
• Bracket or flush mounting
• AIS compatible
• Display engine data from compatible engines using NMEA 2000 interface.
• Compatible with both G2 and G2 vision cartography
• Waterproof: IPX7
• Unit dimensions cm: 28.8 x 16.3 x 5.1
• Voltage range: 10-20Vdc
• Waypoints: 5000 and 100 routes
• NMEA 0183 ports: 1
• NMEA 2000 ports: 1
• Sonar frequency: 200/77/50 kHz, DownVü
• Max Depth: Traditional 700m,DownVü 150m
In the box:
• echoMAP CHIRP 95sv with BlueChart® g2 for UK and Ireland
• Power/data cable
• Tilt mount
• Quick-release cradle
• Protective cover
• 12-pin sounder to 8-pin transducer adapter cable
• Flush mount kit