echoMAP CHIRP 45dv Chartplotter and Sounder
Pre loaded with Garmin’s G2 cartography for the whole of the UK, Ireland and northern France. Also fitted with a micro sd slot for additional Garmin G2 or G2 Vision cartography.
The built-in sonar capabilities of echoMAP 45dv include CHIRP sonar, the most sophisticated sonar technology available for the fishing and boating public.
Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
Garmin DownVü scanning sonar give you a nearly photographic image down to 225 metres1 below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Traditional Garmin HD-ID™ sonar and DownVü scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer. Also provides HD-ID support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
It also includes sonar-recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information for playback on a computer using HomePort™ planning software.
Create Your Own HD Maps
Quickdraw Contours is a free, easy-to-use software feature already installed on your echoMAP CHIRP 45dv. It instantly creates your own personalised HD fishing maps on screen with 30 centimetre contours. Tailor the maps as needed; you own them. Keep the data for yourself, or share it with Garmin or your friends. No special surveying expertise is required. You just fish while Quickdraw Contours creates maps. There's no waiting around or sending your files away like other mapping software requires - your results appear instantly.
Unit not supplied with a sonar transducer.
• 4.3” WQVGA display 480 x 272 pixels
• Internal high sensitivity 5Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
• Near photographic views with CHIRP DownVü sonar
• Advanced echo CHIRP fishfinder
• Sonar recording and history rewind
• Alarms for fish size, water depth and voltage
• Bottom lock - shows the return from bottom up
• Water temperature log and graph
• Bracket or flush mounting
• AIS compatible
• Comaptible with both G2 and G2 vision cartography
• Waterproof: IPX7
• Unit dimensions cm: 10.2 x 16.8 x 4.6
• Voltage range: 10-20Vdc
• Waypoints: 5000 and 100 routes
• NMEA 0183 ports: 1
• Sonar frequency: 200/77/50 kHz, DownVü
• Max Depth: Traditional 700m,DownVü 150m
In the box:
• echoMAP CHIRP 45dv with BlueChart® g2 for UK and Ireland
• Power/data cable
• Tilt/swivel mount
• Quick-release cradle
• 8-pin transducer to 4-pin sounder adapter cable
You might be interested in....
echoMAP CHIRP 55dv Chartplotter and Sounder
Save £20.04 RRP £499.99