GP-1870 7inch Widescreen Chartplotter
RotoKey™ - A multifunction rotary control button that provides precise control of the plotter. Rotate for finely stepped zoom or push for menu access.
Dual Range Chart Display - simultaneous display of long and short rang views.
Bonded LCD - No fogging and crystal clear display
Polarised Friendly - No black out when viewing with polarised sunglasses and clear viewing even from wide angles.
Easy Replacement from older models - Optional bezel kit allowing simple replacement from Furuno GP-1650, 1850 and 7000 series.
User Defined Data Display - display analogue or digital data from optional external sensors such as wind (angle and speed), engine data etc.
MOB Feature - a long press on the Rotokey records the position of the MOB.
AIS Compatible - when connected to external receiver or transponder
Alarms - audible and visual alarms for Arrival, Anchor watch,Cross track error, speed, depth, temp etc.
Wi-Fi - inbuilt Wi-Fi for wireless connection to an iphone or ipad running the Jeppesen Plan2Nav app.
• Voltage: 12-24VDC
• Current: 1A (12V) - 0.5A (24V)
• Screen resolution (pixels): 800 x 480 (VGA)
• Display modes: Course plot, Nav Data, Instruments, Engine monitor, Anemometor, Fuel level gauge, GPS status
• Memory capacity: 30,000 waypoints, 1000 routes, 5000 quickpoints
• Interfaces: Can bus (NMEA2000), NMEA 0183 ( with optional nmea data converter)
• Cartography: C-map 4Dmax or 4D max
In the box
• GP-1870 display
• Screen cover
• Screen cloth
• Flush mount kit
• Installation and user manuals