- allrounder Review by ken
I use this to reduce water build up in the fuel for my inboard diesel, outboard petrol and a petrol car that is rarely driven.
Purchased as its the only product I've found to cover both petrol & diesel.
I was laughed at by a 'diesel bug killer' seller, I know it doesn't actually kill the bug but I hoped by controlling the amount of water in the fuel - it would reduce my chances of infection.
So far - no problem in 10 years.
Note that the bottle is a very poor design and can easily leak this expensive product when stored on a boat (or stored anywhere that is not a static upright position).
(Posted on 21/05/2015)