SOS Inflatable Danbuoy
- This portable, compact, self-contained rescue device is specifically designed to make rescue and recovery a simpler operation.
It can be easily deployed from any part of the boat making it ideal for shorthanded crews or couples who can keep it close to the helm position for instant deployment. Simply throw the unit into the water & within seconds of immersion, it automatically inflates and stands 2m above the water, highly visible upto a mile away, even in 2m seas.
Webbing loops allow the casualty to put their arms around the marker to help support them when fatigued and giving them an extra sense of security & stability.
• Highly portable, packed into a compact valise with throwing handle
• Automatic Pro-Sensor CO2 inflation system (as used in lifejackets)
• Large drogue (120cm circumference x 60cm long) to reduce drift
• Hi-visibilty, 2.5m streaming ribbon flag
• Fitted with Automatic SOLAS light, SOLAS retro-reflective tape and SOLAS whistle
• Service window allows inspection of firing mechanism from outside valise
• Re-usable and Re-packable
• Packed size: W180mm x H280mm x D70mm