This definitive guide to the islands of the Mediterranean includes:
• Over 1000 islands and islets
• Data and statistics for all of the 218 islands in the Mediterranean that offer accommodation
• Expert commentaries on the Mediterranean... tourism, ecology, geology, history, plant life, wildlife, sailing and privately-owned islands
• Practical information such as best maps, sources of tourism information, yacht refuelling ports, best access and connections to neighbouring islands and ports
• 290 colour photographs and 484 maps and mini-maps
An indispensible resource for travellers, sailors, local residents and wildlife enthusiasts... and everyone captivated by the timeless islands of the Mediterranean.
• Paperback, 416 pages, 240x170mm,