Chok-A-Blok Strap Protectors
- These tough, flexible, polypropylene wear sleeves come with a foam backing attached & are used to protect surfaces and edges from webbing strap damage.
They can be clipped onto the webbing strap using one hand and can be easily slid along the strap to the points of contact. As tension is applied to the strap, frictional damage to the surface of the cargo is eliminated because the strap is allowed to slip easily through the Chok-A-Blok top surface.
• Eliminates damage to finished surfaces
• Protects webbing from damage
• Allows high webbing tension for maximum security
• Easy to slip onto webbing strap
• Protective Plastazote foam is inert & will not cause corrosion or staining
• 2 or more can be butted together for longer curves
• Supplied as a pair
Available in 2 sizes:
Code: 630321 • Fits 25-38mm wide webbing
Code: 630250 • Fits 50mm wide webbing