Ideal for glueing sail cloth, fibre glass, carbon, kevlar, metal, wood and neoprene, it will cure in any extreme conditions, even under water, fuel or gasoline and gives a pliable and flexible structural bond.
The supplied nozzles feature an internal static mixer which fully mixes the adhesive as it’s applied and allows you to reach the most complicated bonding situations with absolute precision for fast and precise application.
DrSails is a must to keep on every boat.
• Working Time: 8 minutes
• Curing Time: 20min @22oC
• Can be applied on wet and/or greasy surfaces
• Suitable for Fibreglass, Carbon Fibre, Sailcloth (Mylar, Dacron, Kevlar, Thecnora, Twaron), Wood, Metal, Leather, Neoprene & Plastics
• Easy to apply with the supplied mixing nozzles
• Working Temperature: Tested Range: -9 oC to 22oC
• Chemical Resistance: Resists most commercial chemical reagents
• Shelf Life: 36 months
• Cartridge tube of 265ml adhesive - fits a standard caulking gun (not included)
• Five static mixer mixing nozzles
• User instructions