Ideal for glueing sail cloth, fibre glass, carbon, kevlar, metal, wood and neoprene, it will cure in any extreme conditions, even under water, fuel or gasoline and gives a pliable and flexible structural bond.
The self-applying syringe static mixer fully mixes the adhesive as it’s applied and allows you to reach the most complicated bonding situations with absolute precision for fast and precise application.
DrSails is a must to keep on every boat.
• Working Time: 8 minutes
• Curing Time: 20min @22oC
• Can be applied on wet and/or greasy surfaces
• Suitable for Fibreglass, Carbon Fibre, Sailcloth (Mylar, Dacron, Kevlar, Thecnora, Twaron), Wood, Metal, Leather, Neoprene & Plastics
• Easy to apply with the supplied mixing nozzles
• Working Temperature: Tested Range: -9 oC to 22oC
• Chemical Resistance: Resists most commercial chemical reagents
• Shelf Life: 36 months
• Self-applying syringe of 25ml adhesive
• Two static mixer mixing nozzles
• Storage clip to attach the nozzles to the syringe body
• User instructions