MK 15 Sextant
• Large, easily adjusted mirrors. Horizon mirror is half-silvered.
• 7 Frame radius, graduated from 120deg to -5deg.
• Pecision machined slow travel gear & worm mechanism.
• Highly visible, easy-to-read micrometer drum and vernier allowing readings to 2/10 minute of arc.
• Large contoured handle for sure, steady grip.
• 7 sunshades for adjusting shading of horizon & index mirrors.
• 3x27mm star telescope with anti-reflective coated lenses and hooded sight tube.
Supplied with shock resistant, fully padded carrier case and neck lanyard."