CSD 300 AIS Display
The AIS targets can be displayed on a radar or worldwide background map. If more detail is required then the CSD300 will accept c-map cartography.
• Tracks the movement of up to 5 vessels with track history and optional live
details on individual vessels.
• Monitors position, speed and heading of vessels on a background chart or
on detailed cartography (optional).
• Allows variable parameters to be set for CPA and TCPA alarms.
• Listing of all vessels with name, MMSI, range and bearing, with full details
on each vessel, and instant GOTO function.
• Ability to display different types of vessel by colour, and different types of transmission by icon.
• Operating voltage 12-24Vdc
• Display resolution 750 x 480 pixels
• Inputs - NMEA0183 x 2
• C-map format - NT+ on C-Card
• Dimensions (mm) - W220 x H215 x D95