CSA 300 Class A AIS Transponder
• Automatic transmission of vessels own position, speed and heading to other vessels within VHF range.
• A method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of other AIS vessels within VHF range.
• The ability to plot the progress, changes in heading and speed of other AIS vessels on a Chart Plotter, Radar or PC program.
• Reception and transmission of Text and Safety related messages.
• Easy configuration and set-up menu
• Simple access to data and menus with rotary control
• Compact single unit design
• Target plot and list of other vessels in range
• Integrated Pilot Plug
• Internal 16 Channel GPS receiver
• MED Wheelmark
• CE European
• BSH Germany
• FCC USA
• IMO Compliant
• Operating voltage 12-24 Vdc
• Power consumption 10W average
• Nmea 0183 Interface
• Dimensions(mm) W210 x H105 x D138
• Weight 1.6kg
In the Box
• Main Transponder
• GPS Antenna
• Data Cable
• Junction Box
• Power Cable
• Trunnion Bracket
• Panel Mounting Brackets
• Fixing Screws
• User Manual
• Support Tools CD
• Mounting Template