Clear Gloss Coating
COELAN Marine Coating is a top-quality, German-made varnish with exceptional characteristics that enhance its durability and provide an excellent degree of protection for surfaces exposed to even the harshest marine environment. COELAN is a product that is widely employed by boat builders and much appreciated by private boat owners.
COELAN Marine Coating is a single-component polyurethane coating that is elastic, UV and abrasion resistant, and water-vapor permeable, intended for surfaces composed of wood, fiberglass, plastic, flexible rubber, fabric, and metals such as steel and aluminum. COELAN coating can be used for wood decks, spars, hatch covers, railings, wood trim and wooden furniture.
COELAN has been used extensively in the preservation of historic and museum vessels, as well as to protect the interior and exterior wood surfaces of many cruise ships, tall ships, yachts and other luxury vessels.
• Very hard wearing - will not chip or peel
• Light fast, UV resistant - last for years
• Allows wood to breathe naturally, yet is impervious to water and other spillages
• Highly elastic - upto 335% elongation
• Seals cracks
• Can be made non-slip with the addition of COELAN Anti-slip Beads (See Code: 410158)
• Not for use below the waterline
• Available in 3 sizes: 375ml, 750ml and 3 Litre
• Coverage: Approx 1000ml / sq.m