4D Max Local - Mull to Loch Nevis
First, choose either the MAX or full 4D (4D MAX plus) content on your cartridge. Should you start out with Max and decide at a later date to upgrade to the full 4D content, simply use the same cartridge to purchase and unlock the additional technology.
C-MAP 4D allows you to unlock or add Value-Added-Data as they become available.
Value-Added-Data can be added to either MAX or 4D content.
• Seamless 2d Vector charts
• Spot soundings and contours
• Dynamic navaids
• Dynamic tides and currents with tidal flow overlay
• Photos and diagrams
• Points of interest and road mapping
• Guardian Alarm
• Route check
• Detailed harbour charts
• C- Marina port database
• Land elevations
• Perspective view
• Multi-language capability
Full 4D (4D Max plus) has the addition of:-
• Easy Routing - Enter start and end points along with specific boat parameters and automatically receive waypoints of the shortest route; highlights potential hazards and displays varying levels of alerts for each segment of the route, allows you to manually adjust the route.
• 3D chart view - detailed 3D height and depth world-wide database with a continuous update process to give you a personalised navigation experience with up-to-date data for safe navigation
• Satellite images with 2D and 3D overlay - a navigational perspective with high-resolution coastal imagery overlaid on the most accurate and up-to-date vector data, plus thousands of extraordinary photos for the most popular marinas and areas of interest.
• Raster charts with 2D and 3D overlay - With raster charts, you have an additional reference source for navigational awareness. Get "at-a-glance" information using the nautical paper charts overlaid on the multi-dimensional shaded relief to have a new visual experience.
C-Map Local charts give local area coverage around a given port or popular navigation area.
Please specify the make & model of your plotter when ordering so we can supply the correct format.