Blue Sea M-Series 4 Position Battery Switch - Perfect for smaller boats with a dual battery installation. Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combines battery banks to all loads. Make before break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption. The clever design of the housing allows surface, rear or front panel mounting options. Made from high grade marine material for maximum corrosion resistance. Ignition protected so suitable for petrol powered craft. Features a removable knob for security when leaving the boat.
• Cranking Rating: 10 sec. 1,500 Amps
• Cranking Rating: 1 min. 775 Amps
• Intermittent Rating: 5 min. 500 Amps
• Continuous Rating 300 Amps
• Maximum Voltage Rating 32 Volts DC
• Terminal Stud Size 3/8"-16 (M10)
• Terminal Stud Torque 120 in-lb (13.56 N·m) max.
• Mounting Holes Accept #10 Screw
• Cable Size to Meet Ratings 4/0 AWG (120mm²)
• Weight Lb (Kg) 0.77 (0.35)