Blue Sea E-Series Dual Circuit Plus™ Battery Switch - A high quality battery switch for craft with a dual battery installation. This switch has the ability to switch two isolated batteries to two isolated loads i.e. Starting battery to starter motor and house battery to domestic circuits. When the switch is set to the Combine position, both batteries are connected in parallel to the loads. Make before break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption Designed to be surface or rear panel mounted. Made from high grade marine material for maximum corrosion resistance. Ignition protected so suitable for both diesel and petrol powered vessels.
• Cranking Rating: 10 sec. 1000 Amps (per circuit)
• Cranking Rating: 1 min. 750 Amps (per circuit)
• Intermittent Rating: 5 min. 525 Amps (per circuit)
• Continuous Rating 350 Amps(per circuit)
• Maximum Voltage Rating 32 Volts DC
• Terminal Stud Size 3/8"-16 (M10)
• Terminal Stud Torque 140 in-lb (15.82 N·m) max.
• Mounting Holes Accept M6 Screw
• Cable Size to Meet Ratings 4/0 AWG (120mm²)
• Weight Lb (Kg) 1.16 (0.53)