mBOND 395 Adhesive
Awarded PBO “Best All Round Product” Award - June 2013
- A high strength marine grade adhesive specifically designed for structural and dynamically stressed bonding applications.
It offers outstanding grab and adhesion to marine substrates making it ideal for applications such as bonding hatches, portholes, cleats, winches, deck fittings, frames, floors etc.
• Universal application even on wet/humid surfaces
• High UV & salt water resistance
• Virtually odourless
• Free of solvents, silicones, VOCs and isocyanates - non hazardous
• Permanently elastic with high anti-vibration & sound deadening properties
• Skin/Tooling time: Max 10 mins
• Cure time: 2mm per 24hrs @ 23deg.C/50% HR
• Size: 310ml cartridge
• Colours Available: Black or White
- Excellent Review by Chook
The most excellent product available to the leisure sailor!
Extreme versatility all around my boat.
Supreme application properties during limited project time periods in the long winter months (above 5-10 Celsius only ) -including damp, surface adhesion.
Take the time to use a top quality masking tape for easy removal to prevent disturbance of seal before curing is complete . Also, be patient in decontaminating your working area thoroughly and the finish will be long lasting and leak free. No primer was required and high elastic, bonding and vibration tollerance guarantees longevity on my classic wooden boat.
Just wish this product was more easily obtainable on the Internet in single packs.
(Posted on 28/02/2016)