Small VHF Pro Case
Aquapac is the world's leading supplier of use-through, 100% waterproof, bags for outdoor use. The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open. They are designed so that the contents can be operated normally through the case. There are 4 lash points for the 3-way harness - wear your radio comfortably whatever you're doing.
• Clear windows on both sides so they fit both L- and R-handed radios.
• You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn't interfere with sound or radio signals.
• Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
• Seal the case with an air bubble and it’ll float.
• The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
• Made from Polyurethane material, 100% PVC free
• Suitable for use in all weather conditions, withstands temperatures of +50C to -40C
• 100% Waterproof to depths of 5m for 30 minutes
• Comes supplied with
This VHF case is suitable for all modern handheld VHFs and it's reversible design accommodates both left & right antennas.
• Max VHF Body Height: 180mm (excludes antenna)
• Max VHF Body Circumference: 220mm