SLR Camera Case
- Now you can take your SLR to the wettest places and bring home quality images. Safe in the knowledge that your valuable camera is completely protected from mud, sand or water. The optically-clear rigid acrylic lens allows you to take great photos even underwater.
Aquapac is the world's leading supplier of use-through, 100% waterproof, bags for outdoor use. Using the unique Aquaclip sealing system, Aquapac cases are sealed with a simple twist of the levers, and they are designed so that the contents can be operated normally through the case. Also, if sufficient air is left in the case, they will float if dropped overboard.
• Made from supple TPU material which allows you to operate all the controls easily
• Suitable for use in all weather conditions, withstands temperatures of +50C to -40C
• 100% Waterproof to depths of 5m for 30 minutes (IPX8)
• Supplied with 3 x 2g desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates
• Supplied with adjustable shoulderstrap
• Max lens diameter: 80mm
• Max lens length: 100mm
• Max camera body width: 145mm
• Max camera body circumference (vertically): 195mm
Fits most consumer SLRs with standard lenses, including all bodies which use an APS/DX sensor, and some smaller bodies with full sensor.