The Dinghy Bible
The Dinghy Bible is the complete, user-friendly, hands-on manual packed with detailed step-by-step diagrams, lively action photos, and helpful advice on getting the most out of dinghy sailing whatever your skill level. Whether just learning the basics or wanting tips on sailing with the best, this is the book that provides all the answers in an easily accessible visual presentation.
• Choosing your dinghy
• Launching, helming, trapezing and capsizing
• Racing tips, techniques and tactics
• Knots and ropes
• Sailing etiquette
• Rules of the road, safety and emergencies
• Boat maintenance and repairs
• Trailer maintenance
The Dinghy Bible is an ideal companion to enjoyable sailing for every skill level.
• Hardback, 192 pages, 193x244mm