Operation Sea Angler
Tactics For Successful Saltwater Fishing
- Modern methods of fishing aren't just for those in the know - they can work for everyone. Knowing why fish behave as they do is key to applying the right techniques and consequently catching more and larger fish. This book reveals the inside story on what's going on under the water, answering questions such as:
- Why do fish bite at the change of light?
- Where are the largest fish going to be at certain times of the year?
- What are their favourite foods?
Using scientific studies to back up their lifelong experience, the authors have packed this book with new information on the habits and behaviour of more than 20 species. Theories are put to the test, and are illustrated with entertaining descriptions of successful and enlightening fishing trips, bringing the facts to life and showing how they can be turned into practical tactics for all sea anglers to employ.
This book will revolutionise your techniques and enlarge your catches!
• Paperback, 224pages, 153x234mm
• Colour photos throughout