- Boats, whether power or sail, need regular upkeep, but keeping track of everything related to boat maintenance can be a time-consuming hassle. This logbook will prove a real boon to all owners. The days of hunting down scraps of paper, receipts or certificates are over. In one convenient volume, this book provides an efficient and simple way for boatowners to record every last detail of their boat’s specific maintenance history & requirements.
With colour-coded sections for quick and easy reference, the book includes pages for recording:
• part numbers of equipment, navigation light bulb sizes and strengths, engine part numbers, rigging screw sizes, etc
• replacement dates for lifejacket cylinders, flares, gas plumbing pipes, water filters, etc
• the next service date for liferaft, engine, water filters, seacocks
• navigation software pin numbers and passwords
• gauges, strengths, thicknesses and lengths of halyards, rigging wire, pipes, etc
• Paperback, 96 pages, 189 x 246mm