Go Dinghy Sailing
- Assuming no prior knowledge, this entry level guide aims to inspire novices of all ages to give sailing a try.
Conveying the fun, accessibility and exhilaration of sailing, it covers everything the beginner needs to learn about, whether they are young, middle aged or taking up sailing as a family.
- How to get started
- Where (and how) to find a club
- Choosing the right type of boat
- The differences between cruising and racing a dinghy
- Learning to sail
- Trolleying, trailing, launching and recovery
- Getting the most out of time on the water
Colour photographs illustrate each section, showing novices exactly what to do and inspiring newcomers to get out on the water and give sailing a try.
• Paperback, 128pages, 246 x 171mm