First Aid At Sea
- Highly popular, this is the perfect on-board reference manual providing an easy-to-access instant guide to emergency first aid for seafarers. The Spiral binding makes the pages easy to turn and enables the book to lie flat, whilst the sturdy laminated pages means the book is water resistant and can be wiped clean.
• Colour coded thumb index of emergencies for quick reference
• Concise descriptions of medical conditions
• Prioritised list of treatments
• Covers all the medical emergencies likely to be encountered at sea
A quick fix guide which is invaluable in an emergency, and one which should accompany every first aid kit on board.
Recommended by the RORC & required for Cat “C”.
• Paperback, 26 pages, 250 x 170mm