Nereus Petrol Vapour Alarm
- Designed specifically for use on boats, this petrol vapour alarm features a unique waterproof sensor which will survive both splashing water & total immersion, giving reliable protection without the trouble or dangers of a water damaged sensor.
Using modern electronics & design techniques to provide unrivalled protection, it is small, neat & easy to install & combines fast response & high performance with very low power consumption.
Lights on the control panel indicate power, fault (eg damaged wire to sensor) & alarm conditions. It has an internal alarm buzzer, an output to drive additional remote sirens & a separate alarm relay output
• Alarm sensitivity: ~10% LEL (lower explosive limit)
• Operating voltage: 12/24V
• Current consumption: 60mA (normal operation), 120mA (alarm)
• Temperature range: -20°C to +40°C
• Control panel size: 96x60x26mm (surface mounted), 96x60x5mm (flush mounted)
• Sensor size: 35x35x26mm (surface mounted), 35x35x5mm (flush mounted)